Hey radio listeners!
All of the before-mentioned problems have been solved. The audio is now playing normally through both speakers (earphones and all), and it’s even playing better now that the HD Audio software is working again.
As mentioned before, the Show Times page has also been put back online and is fully updated for the semester.
Thank you for your patience, and continue to jam on SNC Radio listeners.
Good evening radio listeners
Although you may not notice it playing through the computer speakers, all of the sound for the radio stream comes through the left side. This is especially evident when headphones are put on, as no sound will come out through the right side. Although this is not a major issue, as the stream is still up and working, it will still be addressed with all deliberate promptness.
In addition, the weekly showtimes page has been temporarily taken down for updating.
Thank you for your patience in the meantime, and we will attempt to resolve the issue soon.
UPDATE: The Weekly Show Times is back up and fully updated with this semester’s shows.
Hello, and welcome to the SNC Radio Newsfeed!
From here on out, all of the following will be posted here:
- Event Listings
- Executive Board Announcements
- Website Changes
- Technology Changes
- Stream Downtime
To start off the new year for SNC Radio, we have a load of good news for all of you! For starters, the radio stream is finally up and working again. If you are a student at St. Norbert, and interested in becoming a DJ or you would like to join the Executive Board, there is a meeting this Thursday. More details on location and time is to come soon.
The WordPress Page has also gotten a much needed overhaul and new life. Excluding the news feed, here are the brand new things that the readers of the blog can enjoy:
- Have some critiques, concerns, or ideas you want to shoot to the radio? With the new Requests Page, you are able to send all of these straight to us. No identification is necessary, and we will get them right away!
- Executives Board Page has been updated.
- Guide for playing the radio stream has been updated and changed
- All email referrals to former Radio members have been removed, and current E-Board members have been placed instead.
- The link and icon to the live feed found on the right hand side of the page has been changed
- A link to the radio page hosted on snc.edu has been added to the right hand side.
- A link to the radio Facebook page has also been added to the right hand side.
Stay tuned for more updates and news from SNC Radio